Monday, July 28, 2008

Fiji: Day 6: Full Day Cruise on Wanna Taki

We had a full day at Sea today aboard the Wanna Taki cruise. We lifted anchor and sailed to another part of the Fiji islands and anchored in another bay.  Mallary, Evan, and I decided to check out the reef in the new area, try our luck at fishing (only Evan was successful), and explore the nearby island. We also jumped off the Wanna Taki boat's upper deck. I relived my cheerleading days by flipping off the edge, impressing our German friends aboard, so at least I haven't lost ALL the athleticism I had in high school yet!

 Wanna Taki Rescue Ring...No worries, we didn't ever need to use it.

Relaxing with our feet hanging over the edge.

Evan and I climbed a palm tree. 

We took the dingy boat out to the beach to explore and snorkel. 

Exploring the coast/shoreline.

After jumping off the boat deck, I managed to tread water long enough to snap a picture. 

Evan's prized fish! 

No comments: